Support engineer - Bangkok based
We are looking for the candidates to join our APAC team on the IT Support Engineer position.
Fresh post graduates are welcome as well as skilled professionals.
Responsibilities & Daily Tasks:
- Being part of the support team
- Provide the support for our existing customers worldwide
- Track down advanced technical issues
- Cooperate with the colleagues in Bangkok and HQ office in Europe in daily basis.
- Being part of the project team
- Installation of the new systems for our customers worldwide
- Training the newsroom journalists, editors, producers & IT staff at TV Stations
- Providing the Installation & Training on customer site - a lot of future travel possibilities, when the Covid pandemic is over.
- Being part of the software development process
- Reporting bugs, testing new releases
- Participating on the software improvements by interpreting the customers wishes and suggestions
- Spoken and written communication in English - (TOEIC minimum score: 500)
- Thai citizenship is a requirement
- Advanced knowledge of Windows (Desktop, Server) & Unix (Linux, MAC) administration
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- High sense of responsibility and reliability
- A team player with good self-developing skills
- Time flexibility (ability to travel on previous notice)
Nice to have:
- Experience in SQL database administration
- Experience in the previous support role
- Training, presentation and good interpersonal skills
Office hours: 09:00-17:00
Office Location: Phra Khanong, Sukhumvit 71, Bangkok
Send your CV to Jan Polak or